Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am in the middle of installing my Big turbo on my new engine and something just hit me.
I bought the Integrated Engineering fuel rail then thought to myself, how the hell do you install it. I understand that I need to remove the current fuel lines, then run a new one from my 044, then to an Adjustable FPR, then run a return line back to the 044 or tank.

Setup is a 2.0 stroked block with a AEB port and polished head with ferra valves, and bolting on a Precision 5558 turbo.

So onto the questions:
- does anyone have a how to?
- what size of fuel line is recommended? (-8an, -10an)
- what length of fuel line will I need? 20 feet? 30 feet?
- what is a recommended fuel Pressure regulator?
- What An fittings are required?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really no body?

I really hope I am not venturing into unknown waters. Ok well I just bought a Whole pile of hoses, an fittings and an adjustable regulator. So will see how I get and maybe post up a how to.

If anyone has any advice in the mean time please throw it my way.

Many thanks,

Craig.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
This looks to be an interesting project.... i guess its fairly unchartered waters your heading into due to the lack of responses but in my opinion, the maker of the rail should, or ought to, provide some insight on how to install.... unless its reverse engineered to fit in place of the original...

2 litre re-engine projects are rare here but ive seen a couple in the past.... your best bet is to mail someone like TSR Performance in Bridgewater, UK, or Awesome GTI, and ask their opinion...... i know its a bit rich to expect free professional advice but you never know.... theyre really good folks.

It does sound like you will need some decent expert input here though as its not something to just bung together and see how it goes eh!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Prob for looks. They arnt that expensive. Im still on stock rail too (Might change)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts