Audi TT Forum banner

Goodbye TTRS Hello R8 V10

5K views 109 replies 46 participants last post by  hope88 
#1 ·
Did a deal on a used V10 yesterday from Derby Audi and collected it today. Even though i am updating the car for something faster better looking etc, a part of me is sad to see the RS go.I owned the RS from new and had some great experiences in the car, sometimes also feeling the car lacked power,it is however the best car I have definately owned.
I can say the service from Derby was second to none, the salesman who looked after me knew what I wanted and tried his best to accomodate and he didnt disappoint.
I got £29k on the part ex which I thought was fair and the car I purchased was the cheapest on on the system when compared with similar spec.
The drive home was amazing ! the acceleration and noise from the V10 is awesome, feels quite a bit wider than the TT but still very quock through corners.
I now have a 2 Audi VIP tickets for Silvestone on Sunday for the endurance where I hope to see Jonny C in his Ferrari :) What a great weekend to look forward to!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It's wider for sure, they are big cars.
You won't regret the change.

#11 ·
Well done!

It looks sweet.

Do you feel like Iron Man whist driving it?

:lol:

#18 ·
Fantastic car, your now in the supercar league! Enjoy! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.