Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
finally got around to adding some pics of our new car! beautifull isnt she! lol... if anyone has any idea what make the exhaust is then feel free to let me know!!

also if there is anyone called steve whos looking for a number plate were thinking of selling it.....

should we keep the fade to chrome tinted windows or get rid? there a pain whilst parking when its dark! but they look quite nice in the sun.... right?

any ideas what make the exhaust is? cant see any names or stamps on it, but it sounds nice! not too loud untill you hit the happy peddle hard then it make some nice noises!... lol

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
FFs drop it before someone builds a cyclepath between your arches and your wheels, nice car but looks like it has been jacked up! :wink:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
No mate, I'd get rid of the tints, looks to "Barry-Boy" to me.....
Sorry! :-*

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Silversea said:
No mate, I'd get rid of the tints, looks to "Barry-Boy" to me.....
Sorry! :-*
Nice tt :)
welcome :)

Ditch the tints.... it will look much classier :)
windows always look darker on silver, so you dont need them :)

i'm also wondering if those RS4 wheels are original Audi ones?!
they do look like reps :?

Anyway very nice :D enjoy your TT :)

Tom. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very silly question, but is that normal height of stock TT? Looks like there is one (or two) extra round in springs.

edit. I mean, i tought i buyed stock TT when i bought mine but it was and is lower than that.

and again, my english, crap and im sorry about it

·
Registered
342 Posts
i would say ditch the tints ive never liked the silver bits on tints. either black or nothing. and with the state of the police i would say without from now on

·
Registered
84,237 Posts
Defo not for me to be honest they look a bit chav and you could get a pull from the police and fined

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well hopefully shouldnt get a fine, there only around 20% darker inside and we have the documents to say so, there privacy tints and werent cheap when they were fitted... in day light you dont notice from inside but outside they look black and silver.... but at night we live on a dark street so its hard to park!... but please dont confuse them with bubbly corsa chav DIY tints, i wasnt keen on them but when you look in the shop windows they look ok.... plus people cant see into the car (much) when its parked....

only problem with having them taken off is because they were fitted properly removing the glass etc we have been warned there is a high chance of damaging the heater element on the rear window when removing them due to all the pulling and scraping that would have to be done!... i was under the impression that if the heater element is broken too much you might as well buy a new rear screen, which would make the whole exercise a waste of money!!... :?

any thoughts?...

its 50-80quid to have them removed btw.....

and for all the people asking about the wheels, yes they are replicas, but they have new tyres on so there stopping for a while!

not sure about the ride hight, looks normal to me, i admit it looks a little high in the pics but it looks same as the others when i park in next to one in tesco! - might get my trusty ruler out and have a look later!...

thanks for all the comments anyway!!...

·
Registered
74 Posts
i quite like them too =p , but what are the legal requirments for tinted windows? can't seem to find anything on google lol.

if it was me and i kept getting pulled over for it...even if it was legal, i would take them off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.