Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Didnt matter anyway :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
How come you have deleted your post?
i was going to say good luck with the new motor. i like the type R - just a bit old to pull it off.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, no just had over 60 views and not one reply, then i realised why! i was slating my TT and bigging up my ep3 on a TT forum :lol: Thanks though :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
mestonian said:
lol, no just had over 60 views and not one reply, then i realised why! i was slating my TT and bigging up my ep3 on a TT forum :lol: Thanks though :)
:lol: you did seem to have an awful lot of problems with yours, I totally understand you not feeling the love :) I hope you are happier on the dark side :) and that the new job continues to go well.

p.s I will email you when the bits arrive as I appreciate you may not be on here that much :)

Charlie

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Charlie said:
mestonian said:
:lol: you did seem to have an awful lot of problems with yours, I totally understand you not feeling the love :) I hope you are happier on the dark side :) and that the new job continues to go well.

p.s I will email you when the bits arrive as I appreciate you may not be on here that much :)

Charlie
No worries Charlie thanks for that. Loving the dark side :lol: very civilised until 6k then turns into some sort of screaming banshee. I must be more of a chav then everyone on here because i feel this car suits me a lot more than the TT and the handling is something else, in the wet not amazing, but in the dry it just holds the road like nothing ive driven before. Although i have to say, its bloody thirsty! Filled it up on Saturday with 52 quid, done about 100 miles since and approaching half a tank.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
You can't do a thread like this and keep us in suspense if some of us don't follow every single thread and expect to know what your replacement is? :p :wink: What is your replacement? Show us your new toy you tease! :p

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, new toy as requested

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: :lol: i know i feel like one when im driving it, but its such fun i think im gonna invest in a burberry cap and some trackies, tuck them in my socks and say "u wot boss" a lot..... :lol:

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
IT'S NOT RED! :roll: .......... :p :wink:. I like your new car, love the colour and a nice replacement 8) . You have red seats also all you need now is red calipers :p

Can I push my luck and ask you if you have a piccie of you in it also please! :lol: :oops: :p

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dotti said:
IT'S NOT RED! :roll: .......... :p :wink:. I like your new car, love the colour and a nice replacement 8) . You have red seats also all you need now is red calipers :p

Can I push my luck and ask you if you have a piccie of you in it also please! :lol: :oops: :p
lol, i will have a mate take one of me in it tonight with full cap/hoody/trackies attire!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
mestonian said:
Dotti said:

lol, i will have a mate take one of me in it tonight with full cap/hoody/trackies attire!! :lol: :lol:
Burberry BOY! [smiley=kid.gif] ;)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
mestonian said:
:lol: :lol: i know i feel like one when im driving it, but its such fun i think im gonna invest in a burberry cap and some trackies, tuck them in my socks and say "u wot boss" a lot..... :lol:
You also need to learn to incorporate the following phrases into your daily lingo:

"init bruv"
"you know dat"
"sup bludd"
"cash converters"
"you betta watch yoself"
"yeah bwoi"

And many other such suitable phrases :)

I drove a VTEC engined car sometime ago and thought it was ridiculously slow, as I thought that I hit 6000rpm and nearly went into a ditch as it just took off and made a fantastic noise whilst doing it :)

Charlie

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Charlie said:
mestonian said:
You also need to learn to incorporate the following phrases into your daily lingo:

"init bruv"
"you know dat"
"sup bludd"
"cash converters"
"you betta watch yoself"
"yeah bwoi"

I drove a VTEC engined car sometime ago and thought it was ridiculously slow, as I thought that I hit 6000rpm and nearly went into a ditch as it just took off and made a fantastic noise whilst doing it :)

Charlie
Im reading up as i go lol - Ha, exactly my feelings. I didnt think they were upto much on the test drive initially but the fella told me to boot it so i did, hit 6k and it turned into something else, sounds amazing and goes like hell. :) Although to be fair, the amount of times you hit 6k in everyday driving other than the odd slip road are minimal. [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
mestonian said:
Charlie said:
mestonian said:

"init bruv"
"you know dat"
"sup bludd"
"cash converters"
"you betta watch yoself"
"yeah bwoi"

Charlie
Im reading up as i go lol - Ha, exactly my feelings. I didnt think they were upto much on the test drive initially but the fella told me to boot it so i did, hit 6k and it turned into something else, sounds amazing and goes like hell. :) Although to be fair, the amount of times you hit 6k in everyday driving other than the odd slip road are minimal. [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Cum to Essex guv, I will teach ya sum Essex slannnnnnng youuuuuuuuuuu slaggggggggggggg init! PMSL :lol: :oops:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Can't beat the Honda for reliability, had one for three years and the only money I've spent on it is tyres and servicing, I must admit though in my opinion the TT wins every time on looks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've had 3 Type R's over the years and one thing that you are virtually guaranteed is that it wont break like your TT did. They make a fantastic noise when the Vtec kicks in but can be even better by investing in an induction kit-it sounds well wicked "init". Whoops i started to slip back into the groove for a minute.
All joking aside, after the horrid time you had with the TT, you will be very happy with the reliability of the Honda. I think the only problem i ever had was they tend to wear the rear tyres on the inside edges(feathering) and this can cause a droning noise which sounds very much like a worn wheel bearing. My last one was the car i sold to buy my TTR and that was Cosmic Grey and i had 2 red ones before that.
Enjoy .........You deserve it :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.