Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
They look good from the 3/4 angle as you can see the concave profile of them. Not sure side on as you can't see it, I have a feeling they look better in the flesh.

Got to be honest and say depite loving the stance I prefer the bbs RS and especially the Alessio (Dunno how to spell it) ones you had on last.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Oh yes... Great effort mate!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Love em Ben, I liked the BBS and the Opera's but these look enormous :)

Watch those kerbs like a hawk, although I may have a solution for those "oh bugger" moments soon :)

Charlie

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Sorry, not a fan :? of the look. IMO, the TT is a classic design that's complemented best by classic wheels. Those are very 'modern' and would suit a focus or golf better....and the streatched look is just an insult to the TT.

but your car, your money, enjoy. :) :)

cheers.

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Are the wheels body coloured? Could they be with black inserts? :wink:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
love the new wheels, i think they suit it very well as you can have the smooth front end and the stance is really good, stretch is great, makes them look even bigger, they look massive anyway, big fan :p

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Neb said:
rustyintegrale said:
Are the wheels body coloured? Could they be with black inserts? :wink:
That would look hot actually... I'm sure you could, it would just be a HUGE pain to mask off the spokes lol.
Not for a pro though... 8)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Looks good Ben. I like them but I liked the Opera's a lot more. Still have the Opera's? I Don't live far from Canada.............. Sadly those wheels might/will be worth more than my car. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.