·
Registered
2,522 Posts
im not sure :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
viceroy said:
Not hard to do. Basically the Terminator eye mod except green.

where could one find a "how to"? tried searching but no luck

·
Registered
316 Posts
The mod comprises of the following:

1) open up headlights completely.
2) remove xenon housing from the plastic shroud.
3) paint the back of the xenon shroud in the colour you require (can be a bit fiddly)

At this point if you reassemble the headlights, you'll see the red in the xenon lens and will become quite apparent in direct sunlight.

Further to the above:

4) applying a small LED coloured so that it points at the rear of the shroud, will make the mod visible at night if the xenons aren't turned on, however, be very aware that projecting any light from the front headlights that isn't white, yellow or amber is illegal and you will get pulled over.

I'll try find the DIY guide I found on this before.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Or just buy green hid bulbs :roll:

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Who said they had to be legal?

clearly green/pink/yellow/purple xenons bulbs will not be legal. But then again these chavs don't care do they lol.

See the pics below of the green hid kit :mrgreen:

It might be allowed in South Africa but i can tell you 100% not allowed in the UK :lol:

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
If its one thing that winds me up its light mod's/foglights.

i swear im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to carry a hammer and fix fault fog lights/coloured side lights bulbs once and for all. Why the police dont sort this out is beyond me, its and easy £60 in these times of cut backs i thought they'd be out for every penny...

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
You think thats bad i saw a Corsa with the rainbow led sidelight bulbs (flashing different colours), pink hid fog lights, green hid dipped beam and his full beams which were yellow :eek:

Shocking. Stood out like a multi-coloured clown with a sore thumb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts