Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
... :( :( :( :( .....£104,800..... :( :( :( :( ....

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
wallsendmag said:
I passed one of these on the A1 last night , was being driven at about 40mph by an older gentleman [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Depends what the young girl next to him was doing to him at the time....... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
If I won the lottery I would be straight down to our local Porsche dealer to buy one of these in Viper Green, then onto Audi to order an R8 V10 Spyder in red ;-)

Charlie

·
Registered
500 Posts
wallsendmag said:
graTT58 said:
wallsendmag said:
I passed one of these on the A1 last night , was being driven at about 40mph by an older gentleman [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Depends what the young girl next to him was doing to him at the time....... :lol: :lol:
Only one person in the car.
the reason you couldnt see her....is probably why the gentleman was driving at the "relaxed" pace :wink:

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
wallsendmag said:
graTT58 said:
wallsendmag said:
Only one person in the car.
That you could see :wink:

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Charlie I totally agree with your choices there my friend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.