Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's reserving and who's going on a wing and prayer?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
risky with an import....

hope a bird shits on that white bad boy btw..!

Im gona reserve tomorrow i think.

·
Registered
691 Posts
PS3 + GT5 + Panasonic 42" full HD plasma ... the missus is going to be a GT widow, before we're even married!!!

Think I'll have sore thumbs come Monday (don't be rude now!) :lol:

G

·
smartartkid said:
Can this one be played on line? If so who's up for a game of, who's got the fastest virtual TT?? :p
Trying to get it now, assuming its available to download?

Just doing an update on my PS3, so will see shortly.

But yeh, fancy a blast if online is an option. :wink:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Redcar_TT said:
smartartkid said:
Can this one be played on line? If so who's up for a game of, who's got the fastest virtual TT?? :p
Trying to get it now, assuming its available to download?

Just doing an update on my PS3, so will see shortly.

But yeh, fancy a blast if online is an option. :wink:
Think it's out on Friday Steve, not sure but I don't think you can download. Could be wrong there though. Anybody know if there's an on line mode?? If so I'll see ya on track. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I think (but I am not shure) the GT5 prologue will be possible to download - and it should also be possible to play online.

But this is not the full GT5. This is the GT 5 Prologue, with limited tracks and cars. The full GT5 will not be ready before 2009.

Would be very fun if we could meet for a TT competition online.... :wink:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hey mates, i have the JPN version of the came since December , this is the best racing game i ever played.
The graphics are more real than the real life and the gameplay ? Real simulator .
I tryed also the online mode which is working great . In some courses you can battle with 16 players .
Also i loved the High Definition clips before you enter the race with an overview of the race and the city that you are racing .
You can play C/B/A/S class championships . In c,b,a there are no penalties if you hit a car or go a shortcut but on S class you will face some penalties up to 7 secs with max speed of 50 km :)
My favorite courses are the LONDON and Fuji.

My PSN id if you want to add me is : vatisninja

PS: Anyone playing COD4?

Cheers
Andreas

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
GT5 prologue is released in the shops this Friday and will be available so I hear to download off the sony site from saturday.

The down load version will be a "shade" cheaper than the boxed / shop version, but as yet no prices seam to be released on the download.

I have ordered from Play.com @ £17.99 delivered which seams to be the best price on line.

Can't wait, it looks amazing 8)

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Couldn't be any slower :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thinking of getting this at the weekend but will it make my wait seem longer as I've got a virtual one but waiting for the real thing....or shorter as I might be waiting for the real thing but at least I've got a virtual one :?

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,549 Posts
Andreas wrote, PS: Anyone playing COD4?
Cod4 yes, ID Hoggy10.

Pre-ordered GT5 from play.com

Hoggy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.