Audi TT Forum banner

GTI International

20K views 445 replies 51 participants last post by  mark_hogan 
#1 ·
http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

26th and 27th June (sat and sun)

Ive never been but fancy camping the sat night and doing both days. I know the BT boys are in and want to show off. Who else is in?

#2 ·
Bikerz said:
http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

26th and 27th June (sat and sun)

Ive never been but fancy camping the sat night and doing both days. I know the BT boys are in and want to show off. Who else is in?
Put me on the list please.
Steve plus 1

#3 ·
I should be in for this - is TTOC having a stand?

#4 ·
this was one of the best events we attended last year, Sunday is the better day, we will deffo be there :)

#8 ·
stevecollier said:
Hark said:
Should be there Sheldon.
Ive got something really good to look forward to now if your going Matt.. :p
I wont be at the Pod tomoz cos of work.
Steve
I'm going to see what the weather is doing in the morning. :roll:

#12 ·
Ok guys il take this one on, as I havnt done anything for the forum yet and Ive been on here nearly 2 years, il give them a call 2morow. Anyone Camping?

#13 ·
hey in for a penny!

#14 ·
Bikerz said:
Ok guys il take this one on, as I havnt done anything for the forum yet and Ive been on here nearly 2 years, il give them a call 2morow. Anyone Camping?
Depends how big your tent is.. :p

#15 ·
I think i might go, but if i come along i will just do the Sunday and i will more than likely hotel it the night before somewhere, so i can clean the car (i know.... grand coming from me) and then get a few bevys down my neck :D

Paul

#17 ·
I will be there both days but not camping

#20 ·
VSPURS said:
I'm camping along with Lego and Caney I believe!
not in the same tent though :lol: :eek:

#25 ·
DAZTTC said:
stevecollier said:
DAZTTC said:
I should be able to make this. :p

DAZ
Hi Daz,
will be good to see ya, esp if youre running A1... :p
Steve
Time to play :wink:

DAZ
Are you ready this time.. :p hate it when peeps dont know theyve got probs.. :lol:
Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.