Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys went round to my mother in-laws tonight at tea time and parked my TT outside the door, and a crane/dumper truck came down the quite road, lost in the wrong estate and see what he has done to my TT and ran it into my mother-in-law car, I had to phone the police as the owner of the plant hire truck is a f**---- rat he did not give a s***.
Brian.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Lost for words! [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kazinak said:
Sorry to say its f**--- i could cry im fed up.
Brian.

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
Brian mate thats horrible to hear. :(

I dont know if this is a character flaw but if someone did that to my car and then had a "dont care" attitude I wouldn't be able to stop myself hurting them.

Hope everything get sorted quickly.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,337 Posts
Hi Brian, What can any one say. [smiley=bigcry.gif] Feel for you, but I know that won't really help. [smiley=furious3.gif]
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saffy said:
Gutted for you mate
Thanks guys im so fed up tonight. (i know its only a car)
Brian

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
digital_dreamer said:
did the police do anything?

what a wa**ker.....

I'd report him to his company and everything....
Hi the police could not do too much.
Brian.

·
Premium Member
20,317 Posts
Jesus, Brian that's sooooo terrible! No wonder you want to cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

I guess the driver of that digger is not phased as it's the company that employ him will need to pick up the bill! What did the police say?

I hope you'll get it sorted soonest!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
What a complete tw*t - I would like 5 minutes with him :evil:

Sorry mate, keep your chin up in the knowledeg that what go's around generally comes around. I hope so.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Brian just read this :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I must have been away on a work trip when this was posted..... I am absolutely gutted for you pal? I know how much you adore your bug???
I think you have great self restraint......i think i would have [smiley=rifle.gif] someone if they had carelessly done that to my qs..... Is she repairable or is that a bloody stupid question.... :(

Stay strong mate...

Damien.

·
Registered
850 Posts
F***ing hell!! :eek: total dick!!! His company should fire him on the basis of that especially pulling off that kinda sh**ty don't care attitude as well.

Gutted for you :( Not what I expected to see! Hope you manage to sort something soon.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts