Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As per title guys, I wonder if anyone has a picture of it, or may describe it's location? Can't seem to find any earthing points in the rear...

Thank you

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Havn't got a pic but its above the rear diff in the middle of the car...mine has been broken since ive had my car but no ill effects...so far...will get round to repairing it one day.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, thanks for that 8) You mean it's on top of rear diff? No wonder I didn't see it... Need to take a look again. And if you know, where does the other end connect?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
On mine, if i look from the rear arch, i can see it hanging down from the body above the diff. Has yours broken?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just found 2 pictures (4motion) of rear diff.

Is that where yours is... I'm pretty sure I would see that on mine, but there is not even a hint of it...

I have a famous 65535 code, thought to give it a try and check the ground strap. 4wd works well though! May try getting a working 2nd hand one, but doubt these things easily available.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Strap looks in a similar place... No idea what that fault code is...maybe someone else will know later.like i said earlier, mine is broken but im not getting any fault codes.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll check it... thanks again.

Related question, Haldex fuse, number 31 according to forum and google. I don't have fuse 31, it's blank, not wired :roll:

Before anyone says I don't have haldex, I do :) Changed oil/filter 3 times and 4wd works!

·
Registered
126 Posts
nordic said:
I'll check it... thanks again.

Related question, Haldex fuse, number 31 according to forum and google. I don't have fuse 31, it's blank, not wired :roll:

Before anyone says I don't have haldex, I do :) Changed oil/filter 3 times and 4wd works!
Do you have ESP?
If not the you will not have a fuse for the haldex.

Pat

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Pat,

Thanks for checking, yep, button is there beside seat heating button and lights up on dash when pressed.

Strange somewhat...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts