Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
what a turd, go out and buy a mk2 with a few more miles for that kinda money [smiley=argue.gif]

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
No typo that car has been up for sale at that price for around a year as I have been looking longer than that, even thinking about a 150 now to remap.

There are a number of roadsters that are silly money compared to coupes and a number are reduced so they are not going for the screen price.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Ejit. 10K at the most.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
skiwhiz said:
No typo that car has been up for sale at that price for around a year as I have been looking longer than that, even thinking about a 150 now to remap.

There are a number of roadsters that are silly money compared to coupes and a number are reduced so they are not going for the screen price.
what does a 150 gain after a remap?

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Jen-TT said:
skiwhiz said:

what does a 150 gain after a remap?
Should give about 195/200 bhp

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
maybe he thinks its worth the same in money as millege, its done 17k and is worth 17k genius :eek:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
phodge said:
That makes mine £130,000!!

Better get that listing up sharpish!!

:lol:
well i reckon you have got as much chance of selling yours in that case as he has :p

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Thought I'd let him know he had made a mistake on price!!!!

message back:-BEST THINK YOU CAN DO IS BUY A LOAD OF CRAP, ON THE CHEAP BEST OF LUCK.

- ru18123

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Jen-TT said:
gotta be a typo accidentally put a 1 in there
No it's not!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
zakkiaz said:

message back:-BEST THINK YOU CAN DO IS BUY A LOAD OF CRAP, ON THE CHEAP BEST OF LUCK.

- ru18123
what an idiot! cant even speak proper english :roll:

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
zakkiaz said:

- ru18123
So if that's cheap for a mark 1 then guess he sell mark 2's starting at 40k, and you may even be lucky to pick up a TTRS from him for only £120k :lol:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i think for a laugh eveyone should message this tool and add a few links to cars that you can buy fo 17k and see what he thinks :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.