Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the bet we all get a message in the morning when the seller realises saying that thae items are actually out of stock, :twisted:

i love the late shift scouring ebay looking for bargains :lol:

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
Now ended back to the JBB

·
Registered
108 Posts
well received mine today though would end up being too good to be true it had been packaged awfully and split still 3/4 left in bottle though cant complain for 1/4 of the price. I m going to complain that it split but doubt they ll send another

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just got mine delivered, I was shocked to find a big hole in the side of the bottle and 50% of it in the jiffy bag, I've just spent the last hour transfering it all into one container, overall I think I lost 10% of it (what I couldn't squeeze out of the jiffy bag.)

what did make me laugh was there was three £2 stamps on the package for the postage, I didn't even pay £6 for it including postage, so this guy is actually loosing money by selling them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not received mine yet at work yesterday when they tried to deliver just been to the sorting office but
closed for easter so mine is probably slowy emptying its contents over someone elses expensive parcel,will post a reply next
tuesday when i can collect to see if mine has suffered the same fate. [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tranter that is a result refund plus 3/4 of a bottle, picked mine up today from the post office all ok no splits in bottle
packed with 2 jiffy bags what made me laugh was the stamps attached £8.22 when the shampoo was £5.49 delivered
when others on ebay are charging just under £17 delivered what a balls up on the sellers side,love the smell
of the shampoo as well

·
Registered
108 Posts
yeh big result I noticed the stamps also like 4 seperate £2 ones on it... I wont need any for years as I have a bottle already and only use half a capful in my bucket each time I wash so willl last along time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.