Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Welcome to the TT2 Forum BlackTT
Why you called that then..? ;)

Nice looking motor car, but you need to have a little word with the insides of your wheels [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ahh... I feel better now!

Enjoy the site - it's a good place and can even be helpful at times too! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx Janitor.. :)

Had only just picked it up, so not had chance to get the cleaning products out..

Gonna get the wheels off this weekend and get them sorted..

It's going back to the dealer next week.. The plastic covers are'nt closing when the roof goes down!! :?

Is this a known problem??

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hello and welcome

G

·
Welcome aboard Black!
Not seen those rims on a TT before.
Aftermarket I guess.

Good luck with the roof anyway. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From Lytham FinFerNan.. Nightmare with the sand & wind! :?

The wheels are 19" OEM's from the Audi TT catalogue along with the body kit - front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser & spoiler.. 8)

It's was the Audi dealers demo so they threw the catalogue at it.. :)

Wheels are 2k with the Conti sport 3 tyres.. :eek:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hello.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Welcome I would certainly appreciate some more pictures as this is the kit I am fitting hopefully next week and those wheels look nice

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the TT, looks great. I really like those wheels but they need big break kit to finish them off. :D

G

·
Whack01 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the TT, looks great. I really like those wheels but they need big break kit to finish them off. :D
Agreed whack, a little too much of a gap between the spokes for me. But the brakes would do the trick. Each to their own hey! :wink:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
chrisabdn said:
people who drive black TTs are the coolest 8) :)

welcome blackTT ... join the fun ...
Well put. Welcome and good choice of nickname. Now get to those wheels, they are an embarrassment! But they are very nice wheels :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.