Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everybody. After an extensive amount of lurking, i believe its time to introduce myself. My names chris, im 19 and from birmingham :eek: purchased my TT in january and been pretty much enjoying it since. Just give you guys a quick low down on my past cars, wont take too much time honest :)

my first car, vx corsa 2001 - 1.0 12v (a bit barry yes, but i was only 17! :roll:

next, my astra sporthatch cdti 200 (with tuning box) an excellent car

lastly my current, TT 225 S-Line on a 51plate, Avus silver with red leather

Thanks guys, and hello to all!

Regards, Chris.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks like the same (almost) route I went to for my TT. VW Polo (like you was only 17 and inhereted it) then onto the Astra and am picking up my TT tomorrow. Here she is in all her glory ...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome, avus with red leather is the best combo on a MK1 (but then I am biased, used to have one :wink: )

Enjoy :p :p

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the comments guys.

it was a good car, over 300 ft/lbs torque through the front wheels wasnt good though, especially in the wet!! Suprised quite a few people - cdti badge was left on for obvious reasons :D technologicaly still inferior to the TT even though its newer, however the build quality has come on a lot compared to the mk4.....

Regards, Chris.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.