Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello to the forum , must say not so happy with my TT at the moment , over the past year I have had both window motors go and replaced. New cam belt fitted and now my engine management light is on once again , I had a friend cancel the light about a month ago and now it as shown its face again . Didn't get the code the first time around but it ran fine as it does now but the light is on again aaaa. Only thing I have noticed both times is that the petrol was low, just hope it's not going to be a big cost as just had a full service and also had to pay out for a window motor. I have a 07 roadster 2.0 TFS with 34k on the clock. Was thinking if the engine light was a major I should feel performance issues which I don't ?.not to mention just had a mot which it passed with no problem . Well hello everyone just want happy motoring for a bit please !

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,360 Posts
Hi Stef, Welcome to the TTF.
It requires scanning again to find out what the fault is, it's no good just clearing it.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
83,933 Posts
Welcome :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone , yes I had Audi roadside assistance out this morning it was only a sensor I. The petrol tank engine , thank god said it was caused by trying to round up to a figure at the garage when filling with fuel and clicking the gun causing air no worries. These cars are too clever ;) but happy again and the chap was a quality !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts