Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
would appreciate some advice Please. I currently have a 225, '53, '04, Avus Silver, Silver Leather with FSH and 47K miles. However, due to an old shoulder injury am seriously contemplating going for a 3.2 due to the DSG box. Here's my problem I havent got a clue on values when it comes to the latter.. Going to see 3.2 '53'03, 55K in the same colour combo. No mods, has only had two owners and full Audi History (only did 5K last year). Any idea what sort of money I should be paying for it? It's for sale at £7,500. Have HPI checked it and its all good in that area, shows as having had two private plates on it and nothing adverse. Thanks - Mazz

·
Registered
18,638 Posts
Best to check out auto trader or eBay to get an idea, prices vary a great deal at the moment, there are several on auto trader from under 6k upwards, the larger engine has probably not helped prices, it's a cracking drive if you get a good un!

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
angelus666 said:
I think about £7k sounds right if it's in good nick. Any links to the advert?
Yeah i agree, between 5 and 7k for a good one, low ish mileage etc.

Plenty of service history is always a recommendation, especially where DSG servicing (oil and filter changes etc) is concerned.

I paid nearly 8k for mine 18 months ago and it had 48'000 on the clock.... prices have dropped considerably since then so you should find a good one for 5 or 7k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts