Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought an audi tt 225 quattro

drives fine on long runs runs 75 ect (i know should be 90)

but in traffic will go to 110 ect,

my ac is very cold wen the aircon light is off? confusing not sure if its ment to,, nd blows war air wen lights on (no t sure if related)

also last week wen warm was reving the engine testing a new d/v it was hot nd suddenly the engine squirted at me (water) any one had this before?

the car has perefect audi history pumps been done ect so i should think its not that??? also the fuses in the battery tray is ok so any help??? pleasee :( dont want to find out tht its going to cost me hundreads ha

thanks

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,347 Posts
Hi Boo, Looks as if you have 2 probs, thermostat & fans not running at high temps.
Where are you getting the temperature readings from ?

Aircon/Climate control will blow cold air if temperature is set low, Left hand switch pushed in, Air/CC is on, raise temp by rotating switch clockwise.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
water came from a pipe close to fan (recon it was too much pressure due to heat ect,, my theory)

right ill order the fan switch and also a thermostat

thi should help im hoping

ye i been thinking tht the economy button was the air con,,,, i really do feel stupid now :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's OK... It was weeks before I knew that my seat warmers weren't really broken... I had no idea that the buttons turned until I saw a picture of someone's dash with the lights lit up.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Good link that matey, I didn't know about the knobs turning either 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts