Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all changed back to the Bosch dv disconnected the battery for ten minutes put back on and still no turbo had a couple of fault codes come up I'm hoping it's a pipe that has come off seems strange that the engine just cut out then restarted it to no turbo all info is always much appreciated kev

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
kazinak said:
Maybe your turbo is dead ,

Send from my Android using Tapatalk 2
Wait...are you not a BMW driver now? Your knowledge base is now suspect. :wink:

kutakev said:
Hi all changed back to the Bosch dv disconnected the battery for ten minutes put back on and still no turbo had a couple of fault codes come up I'm hoping it's a pipe that has come off seems strange that the engine just cut out then restarted it to no turbo all info is always much appreciated kev
Other symptoms? Are you in "limp" mode? What fault codes are you getting?

cheers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there yeah it is in limp mode as we speak and no I don't drive a bm ha ha it's a broken 225 Quattro roadster got a f36 clutch pedal switch fault coming up but wouldn't have thought it was that????

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Had this on SImons QS when we was in Italy, we got it to germany and the guys fixed it... they said it was something on the turbo bracket that stopped the turbo from working because it knew the turbo was lose... (there english was crap) and there is no such part... I think in the end we all assumed it was the N75...was 2years ago now... :( I want to go back

Alpina iTTalia 2 ????? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts