Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the poor quality there off of my mobile phone.
Had the car for nearly 2 weeks but havent had chance to take any picks with the weather :( , Managed to get it wahed down today for some picks...then the rain came but never mind still took some picks

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Yep, is looking great but just goes to show how difficult it is to capture different colours

I know it only on a phone camera, but I don't know how many peeps would have selected Magma off the back of those 'pinkish' piccys..?

Thankfully, it's not so pimp and all is well

Enjoy cobra!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks great!

I see you've colour coded your front door, lamp, window frame and drain pipes specifically to match your car, now that's dedication! :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
virtuesoft said:
Looks great!

I see you've colour coded your front door, lamp, window frame and drain pipes specifically to match your car, now that's dedication! :lol:
:lol: Didnt notice but it looks good :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Cobra03 - very nice. I'm sure Rebel will love the way you bought a matching Ibis White tax disc holder :p :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RockinRobin said:
Cobra03 - very nice. I'm sure Rebel will love the way you bought a matching Ibis White tax disc holder :p :lol:
lol need to get one i know

G

·
Would look good with a Milltek. :p

Awesome 'picks' Cobra. Thanks for putting them on the forum from all your Ibis buddies to enjoy.

Would you consider going to the East Mids meet?
I can't make it this time - on jollies, but would be mint to have two Ibis TTC's there at the next one! :D

Anyway, car looks amazing........ oh - nice colour, would like good on RS4's. :wink:

·
Registered
137 Posts
So... you have obviously also got the extended coloured leather pack? which I also have ordered.

What exactly does this cover, because the dealer sold it to me by showing me the inside of a car in the showroom. Now that definitely had more red on the doors than shown in your pics.

Arent those red coloured sections on the door red without the extended coloured leather?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Agree looks amazing ... but I would say that :roll:

Can't believe how many pics of TT's I see on this site with xenons ... seams to be a VERY popular choice on the options list.

I think we do need a few more angles covering though Cobra ... we need some high-res pics now.

Any excuse to get some ibis pics up for viewing works well for me :wink:

The ibis club sure is growing !

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
From a black owner -

Simply stunning mate. :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
shogbert said:
So... you have obviously also got the extended coloured leather pack? which I also have ordered.

What exactly does this cover, because the dealer sold it to me by showing me the inside of a car in the showroom. Now that definitely had more red on the doors than shown in your pics.

Arent those red coloured sections on the door red without the extended coloured leather?
Back in '07 there was the option of having extended black or extended red. The amount of leather was the same but the proportion of black to red was different. I had extended black, so my centre console isn't red. My dash cowl and doors look the same though.
I think the early "full" extended red leather packs included red armrests i the doors, which made it too much IMO. The new toned-down extended red looks much better. Maybe you saw an earlier extended red demo car in the showroom?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Nice one cobra.

I like that combination, when I first saw it I wasn't that keen (you know, a bit daring). Now I think it's the biz!!

Enjoy it. :wink:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ill be honest i did think that i was getting the door armrest in red to :?
£450 is a bit much for just the center console

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.