Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone...

Glad to see that a forum for those who love AUDI's iconic TT form and function. 8)

Down to business...I recently changed out the stock 21W DRL bulbs 7506 and replaced them with an 1W LED set. Now my message center constantly has the "bulb out", right and left, error msg... [smiley=argue.gif]

Is there a way to get the onboard AI to overlook this or some other way to get the message center to go back to its real time information...I really miss the outside temp indicator! [smiley=bigcry.gif] :-(

Thanks and glad to be here!!!

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
You will need to get the warning mapped out. Contact Ben or Mikko at Shark Performance in Mansfield and they'll talk you through the process and costs. They have agents in other parts of the country, so you don't have to go to Mansfield to get it done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx wja....since I am state side, I will try to find someone here...I am only a few hours from the bay area (San Fran) and should be able to find a mod shop that concentrates on Audi.

However, I thought there was a handheld device that plugs into the cars com sys and can allow for you to manipulate levels, change warning times and even completely disable them. Have you (anyone) seen or heard of such?

Thanx again,

MM007

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.