Audi TT Forum banner

Hi to all. Just done a deal to get my first TT.

871 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  YELLOW_TT 
#1 ·
Hi all.

I am new to the forum, but have heard good things from existing members. And I am looking forward to learning lots, and sharing my experiences with you all.

Just done a deal on a 2000, 225, in Black. Not picking it up until the 15th, so counting the days down 'til then. Got a long trip to collect. Flying to Edinburgh, from Gatwick, as I live in Kent, to collect it, then a fun drive home of 480 miles. So that should give me plenty of chance to get to know the new car. Hopefully by the time I get home I will be happy with my new toy, and not thinking I made a bad choice. I am sure it will be the former.

So, no doubt I will be speaking to some of you soon, or maybe meeting some.

Thanks for now.
Fast FaTTie.

#6 ·
Hello and welcome along to TTF :)

#8 ·
Hi Guys, thanks for the welcomes, am looking forward to getting it now. Flight is booked, and all the other bits and pieces are being sorted.
And I am trying to find myself a nice set of 18" wheels for it, so if anybody has, or knows of any for sale, PM me please.
Thanks.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.