Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,owned my TT about two months now,its an S-Line (yes i know they only made 200...this is one of those) ,they were called Le-Mans TT for the american market and S-Line here in the UK...anyway...i have owned all sorts of cars from 550 bhp skylines to AMG mercs etc...swapped a 350z for this TT and have totally fallen for it so its getting the treatment...just put some pro race alloys on,new ebc ultimax discs a liquid gauge,its going in on wednesday to have a new set of coilovers fitted as the ones currently on have been on some time now so changing as a matter of course,booked in on friday to have a 3" downpipe and 200 cell cat fitted (already have a Blueflame cat back on)...loads more planned such as larger turbo (not decided on which yet),intercooler,uprated haldex controller...another map etc etc...

The TT is my weekend fun car....also have a meriva VXR that i use for daily tasks (rare car,only 253 ever made)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Yes mate it's the forge big knob ten min job about sixty odd quid new you may want to try eBay though as they pop up from time to time. Make sure your cam belt and water pump have been done mark as they do ten to go and the original water pump has a plastic impeller and can brake mate if it hasn't been changed change it ASAP.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1sttt said:
Yes mate it's the forge big knob ten min job about sixty odd quid new you may want to try eBay though as they pop up from time to time. Make sure your cam belt and water pump have been done mark as they do ten to go and the original water pump has a plastic impeller and can brake mate if it hasn't been changed change it ASAP.
yeh all been done and documented too,looking into forged rods etc at the mo so itll be done again soon ....will keep my eye out for a "big nob" :)

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
1sttt said:
Nice car bud ,and you have the best colour interior just as I do . :p
+1
Red interior. But not sure about the red mats. Little pimpy for my taste marknjayne - but hey its your car and sweet looking. Enjoy!

Brian

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1sttt said:
My staffy pasted on this year at the ripe old age of 16 so he had a good long life.
you get so close to them they become like children to you,we even stay in the uk for holidays as they have to come with us wherever we go,
yeh he does well,we do a 4 mile walk every day,he has a 4 yr old staffy and a 3 yr old jack russell keeping him company and as we own a catering company he eats well,chicken breast,end cuts of beef etc :p

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't have a dog, but I have been known to bark myself from time to time.

Nice TT though - not sure about the red rollerskate though....

:p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sallyday10 said:
I don't have a dog, but I have been known to bark myself from time to time.

Nice TT though - not sure about the red rollerskate though....

:p
LOL...if im totally honest the red "rollerskate" is more fun to drive and almost as quick,its an absolutely mad little mpv,i go to a lot of skylineowners meets and events due to having owned eight of them in the past and when i take the meriva i have no issues keeping pace

1 - 20 of 24 Posts