Audi TT Forum banner

How long before u can look at classifieds?

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Stueyturn 
#1 ·
How may posts or days before u can look at the classifieds section?

On hunt for car and wanna see whats about?

Thanks

Rich

#2 ·
Hello mate, i think that due to some scallywags ripping memebers off on the forum with shady sales, the mods changed the rules on who could use the classified section. I'm not sure on the number but i think you need to contribute to a few more posts before the holy grail will be viewable to you. Just throw your pernny worth in on a few postsa nd i'm sure they will let you in soon. Alternative;y pm one of the mods and ask. Welcommen. :)

#3 ·
Nobody is prepared to say how many posts you need to view the classifieds, all I can say is there are members who have posted in there with less than 50 posts, so it wont take you long, I reckon you could do that in a day or two without the posts being classified as spamming the boards!

#5 ·
Richieyzf said:
Thanks for the replys just didn't wanna spend my time talking ***** and taking over posts where I don't kno what I'm on about, as I dont even own 1 yet.
If you were to do that you would be automatically elevated to the status of such luminary members as Gazzer and Myself. Our contributions of absolute b****x are legendary and innumerable :lol:

#10 ·
Hi,
As i am still classed as reletively new, I believe the only way I am going to find OEM roof racks for my wheels is to start chatting nonsense too! I wont try to troll forums by asking members if they know of any OEM roof racks for the mk1 but will try to sound knowledgeable until my post count reached the magical unknown figure, did i mention I am after an OEM roof rack for a mk 1? any way looking forward to commenting on some of the threads - I will start with one on where is the best place to find an OEM roof rack for the mk1. then you will see me discussing the scorpion back box I keep finding on ebay. can i just say the TT was my most fun purchace to date!

#11 ·
guess i had better join this game :lol:
hi i am mitch from south west
have had too many cars but never an audi
time to change that :wink:
looking for a tt but cant view on here!!
but theres lots of choice however usually best to buy from an owner who has been involved on a club/forum
so here i am :wink:
any good info appreciated
cheers guys and gals :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.