1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Nothing its a 150 :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Looks like that must have a damaged floor pan.

I'd think carefully about it but probably no more than £2.5k

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
you can get it for 1.25K any lower and they will part it out but if they want it out you should get that for it.....

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
so com on - how much did it make?

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
UKRPG said:
Nothing its a 150 :lol: :wink:
thats not very nice if like me you have a 150 :x

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Only 'avin a larf!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I could buy them for 2.5k I would buy a few a week, Cheapest 150 with that sort of miles is over 7k.

Salvage cars are not cheap. That car would break at 4k plus very easily. Especially as it has a perfect front.

I gave £4450, will be fully finished at 5K (I have a perfect back end so if need boot floor will get one.) Will then be in the paper when the sun is out at 6500

Alan

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just sold a 2001 cat d for £6500 and had a lot af interest in it.

If the repair is done right then it will be the same as any other car. If this was an 06 or 07 with same damage insurance company would just repair.

They paid the customer £10300 for this car. I see it at £6500 and should fly out as long as its as clean as it looks. But thats the problem buying cars by picture. But I buy so many now it does not bother me like it used to

Alan

·
Registered
119 Posts
have you got the name of the insurance company? i like the sound of their payouts.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This car came through Elephant, I bet if you glass guide this car then 10k would be about right.

I just looked on Audi, 2004 150 BHP 48k Roadster £11995

People still pay that so insurance companies still have to pay the value. If you bought that car today and then crashed it a week later would you be happy if insurance company paid 7k?

I think some people think breakers yards buy their cars for nothing, The last TT i broke I paid just ubder 3k for. Salvage is really dear now. Yes you can get crap old Fiesta's for £100 but if you want to sell proper parts then you got to pay good money for your stock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.