Audi TT Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Audi TT Quattro 3.2 Manual Roadster Petrol Blue & Ice Blue Nappa
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Now that IS a novel solution, complete genius! 🤣

Ive just fired off an email to Cadence Innovation to see if they can offer any technical support, we will see if they respond with anything useful, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Slight development. The email I sent to Cadence Innovation was returned “Undelivered mail return to sender” - I managed to find that Cadence Innovation was acquired by a Canadian based company called Magna in 2009. They appear to be in the same line of business, so I’ve messaged them via their “contact us” section with my enquiry.

I really don’t know if they will be able to offer support for a product not made by them over a decade ago, but it’s worth a shot.

Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
3.2 V6
5,367 Posts
Maybe it would be easier to replace the other lock barrels in the car and keep this cubby one intact :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Steviejones133

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Maybe it would be easier to replace the other lock barrels in the car and keep this cubby one intact :LOL:
I hear you on that score, if it was as simple as to remove the barrel from my busted handle and then remove and replace mine with the barrel from a donor/used but functional assembly, I’d be quids in. It seems the design geniuses didn’t figure for this scenario, at least not as far as I can tell…..

41 - 44 of 44 Posts