Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always always wanted a TT quattro convertible however family priorities have taken precedence until now. I have landed a better job on a 12 month contract and needed a second car to get me in and out of work. After much to and fro I am now the very proud owner of a 2000 green quattro convertible with 96k on clock it is the best car I have ever had and needless to say I have had newer and more expensive but I love this car!!!!!!

Col

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Welcome :p enjoy looks like the weather has changed just in time to get the roof down

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Welcome :p enjoy looks like the weather has changed just in time to get the roof down
Ha ha I was just explaining that to my better half, perfect timing for buying a soft top , thanks for the welcome I have another 7 days off before work so hopefully will get some more chances for top down before then still if it snows I have the 4 wheel drive!!!

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Col1 said:
YELLOW_TT said:
Ha ha I was just explaining that to my better half, perfect timing for buying a soft top , thanks for the welcome I have another 7 days off before work so hopefully will get some more chances for top down before then still if it snows I have the 4 wheel drive!!!
As long as it's not raining you can get the roof down :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys

Thanks for the warm welcome I will try and get some pictures up I just need to figure out how to do it. Going to pick up my son today he has been away at a basketball camp for a week and doesn't know I have it can't wait to see his face :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Welcome to world of TT ragtops, hope your son likes it.

Regarding pics, open a photobucket account, upload and then paste the img tag into the thread

·
Registered
84,230 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Col1 said:
hi

took some pictures using a photobucket account not sure if i have done this right or not hope it works? :)
Very nice, if you click in the img tag, it should copy and you can paste this into the thread, they should then show as images rather than the url

All 3 pics opened up for me though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.