Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS christ that is hot, and damn near burnt my hand off........ Only a mental sadistic German would develope a car with so many little bits of metal in it that simply driving the car on a hot day is a magic trick the dynamo himself would marvel at!!

Still loving the little rocket though ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
You think that's bad in the uk, try it when your car has been parked out here in sun in Dubai. When it's 40+ outside gear knob feels like 10000000000000 degrees. Almost too hot to use, its when you go for a 20 min drive get out the other side and have an imprint of the numbers on your palm. I have now bought the qs swede knob and it is soo much better.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
As I sit here in't garden with a cooling long drink. I think to myself poor old manual guys with hot knobs. We of the DSG don't need to grab our knobs so often like you folk...... Bless your Cotton socks :wink:

Brian

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
As I sit here in't garden with a cooling long drink. I think to myself poor old manual guys with hot knobs. We of the DSG don't need to grab our knobs so often like you folk...... Bless your Cotton socks

Brian
Is that 3.2 speak for you can't go out in your car because the damn DSG has packed up again? :p

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Taylortony said:
Is that 3.2 speak for you can't go out in your car because the damn DSG has packed up again? :p
:lol: nope I just rather prefer a cool drink than a hot knob. No DSG issues here mate - but then I don't have to replace clutch and or slave cylinders at a similar cost... 40:15 I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.