Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started on the button after 12 days sat there, warmed it up nice and slow filled up v-power and blew away all the cobwebs from being parked up for nearly 2 weeks :p

What a joy to drive with the gorgeous turbo sound (who needs a 3.2 :lol: ) and ring from the milltek as the revs rise 8). There is absolutely nothing to temp me away from her at the moment unless we are talking lots more money - she's safe :D

Just want to say in just over a year of ownership, most with a stage 2 vagcheck remap, and almost 120k miles on the old girl she has never missed a beat apart from a new N75.

What a car it still puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it and a big grin when I drive it :roll:

Happy Days

Well done Audi (don't often hear that :lol: )

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I know the feeling mate, I am like that every time i return from being away :D

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I know this sounds weird but when I'm on Holiday, I start to get anxious because I can't drive my TT or my MG.

Anyone else get this?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I know the feeling.Neil.....I've just been out to wash the wd40 off my wheels now the gritters gone into hibernation...Had mine 6 months and the only car that could tempt me to sell her would be a Misano red one with red leather...mmmm

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
parked mine up in Sept and it wasnt started til March when it was moved out, got it back 10 days ago with new tax and ticket and looked and sounded wonderful as it reversed onto the drive, i dont think it matters whether 225 or V6 ,hard cars to go without such a gorgeous look, been out in it but only as a passenger i didnt think it would matter as long as i was out in it ....but it does i needed to drive it
er indoors drove me out in it (she doesnt like autos so thought it was safe) but woe is me she went out on her own in it today... i might have lost it....mmmmmmmm i think i have mislaid the keys somewhere

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
TT51 said:
It started on the button after 12 days sat there, warmed it up nice and slow filled up v-power and blew away all the cobwebs from being parked up for nearly 2 weeks :p

What a joy to drive with the gorgeous turbo sound (who needs a 3.2 :lol: ) and ring from the milltek as the revs rise 8). There is absolutely nothing to temp me away from her at the moment unless we are talking lots more money - she's safe :D

Just want to say in just over a year of ownership, most with a stage 2 vagcheck remap, and almost 120k miles on the old girl she has never missed a beat apart from a new N75.

What a car it still puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it and a big grin when I drive it :roll:

Happy Days

Yep, i know that feeling...

Im away for weeks on end and she always starts first time.... and yes i love that little gentle whistle from the blower.

Shes a good girl and doesnt drink much..... which is more than can be said for me other 'arf..... :lol:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
antcole said:
TT51 said:

Happy Days

Yep, i know that feeling...

Im away for weeks on end and she always starts first time.... and yes i love that little gentle whistle from the blower.

Shes a good girl and doesnt drink much..... which is more than can be said for me other 'arf..... :lol:
Quality :lol:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stevecollier said:
4 weeks in Holland and no TT.. [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Steve
Steve I've watched your car go up the stip in the metal at the pod and hats off buddy I would be gutted as well as it rags it like a turbo tt :eek:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I thought I was the only crazy bastard about the TT.

My squeeze (Girl) Says I work on the TT more than I work on her!

Well,If she could only keep her mouth shut half the time I would put the work in her!! ...If you know what I mean!!

I love this car as well, wash and wax every sunday. Best damn purchase I have ever made. I've had her for 2yrs now!!

Audi did a great job...

·
Premium Member
27,106 Posts
TT51 said:
stevecollier said:
4 weeks in Holland and no TT.. [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Steve
Steve I've watched your car go up the stip in the metal at the pod and hats off buddy I would be gutted as well as it rags it like a turbo tt :eek:
Cheers, work comes first then the GF, then the TT. Its a pity the world isnt upside down.
Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.