Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Currently got the audi 6 disc cd changer with bose and want to upgrade it a bit as the i trip is crap!

Im after a head unit that will allow me to hook up my I-phone and play its music through it whilst working well with the Bose .

I work for jaguar and the new XJ has got A2DP built in so I can have a wireless setup.

Are there any aftermarket headunits that have this?

Cheers, Pete

·
Registered
341 Posts
If your after streaming music from your iphone, Parrot bluetooth car kits enable this via the original stereo. I had a Parrot mki9100 and a mki9200 fitted to both my TT's. The parrot range from around the £125 - £200 depending where you buy it from.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was looking for the same the other day. Went in halfords, and they sell a Sendai head unit which streams music via Bluetooth and let's take and make calls through Bluetooth also.
It was £99, half price!
The only thing is, is that u have to order a wire that enables u to connect the head unit to the Bose system wire loom, this is only £15.
I'm currently waiting for my wire to come in and then I'll be fitting the Sendai. ;)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ballmysta said:
I was looking for the same the other day. Went in halfords, and they sell a Sendai head unit which streams music via Bluetooth and let's take and make calls through Bluetooth also.
It was £99, half price!
The only thing is, is that u have to order a wire that enables u to connect the head unit to the Bose system wire loom, this is only £15.
I'm currently waiting for my wire to come in and then I'll be fitting the Sendai. ;)
Cool!!!
Who is Sendai tho?
Never heard of them!

That is exactly the kind of thing I would like though.

So all you need is an adaptor to hook the bose up to the head unit?

Take it these are easily available?

Thanks for the info btw guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.