Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
97,162 Posts
Hi, TiTanium for me.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
792 Posts
Titanium, black may be OTT.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
This may come as a surprise to some but it has to be BLACK

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
You got something in the pipeline Neil :?:
I know you've been itchy about changing but looks like you cant get away from the QS style :lol:
Like your way of thinking though :wink:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
markypoo said:
Defo NOT black :wink: sorry Rich :lol:
But then I dont like those wheels on a Mk1 :?
I think greens a girls car colour!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
markypoo said:
I know you've been itchy about changing but looks like you cant get away from the QS style :lol:
Yes mate staying with the QS as I know I'll regret changing so going to have them refurbed in mirror chrome. They will still have a bright shine but are dark underneath if it makes sense. So, good definition between wheel and tyre but goodbye brakedust showing after 100 yards of driving :p

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
TT51 said:
markypoo said:
Yes mate staying with the QS as I know I'll regret changing so going to have them refurbed in mirror chrome. They will still have a bright shine but are dark underneath if it makes sense. So, good definition between wheel and tyre but goodbye brakedust showing after 100 yards of driving :p
Tell me about it :roll:
I will have to see that in the flesh (metal) when you getting them done? Sounds good. Wont be toooooooo blingy will it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
When adding wheels to a black (dark) car, there alwats has to be some silver/titanium/chrome in the wheel vacinity - its balances the colouring of the whole car. Too much of one colour (can) look bland. Having said that, individuality is also a quality to behold.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have dynamics which are polished black multi sdpoke with the rim and outside of the spokes shginy silver on a moro blue mki looks great best of both if I new how to put a pic on I would show u doh cheers salty

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
big in front of your mates aren't you!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=rolleyes5.gif]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.