Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont Say ANYTHING!

Recently when iv been reading through threads, people have been so grumpy and negative towards things.
My advice would be dont comment on the thread at all. :)

Just thought i would voice my opinon on the subject :-*

Remeber - Dont Worry, Be Happy :D

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
bella_beetle2.0 said:
Dont Say ANYTHING!

Recently when iv been reading through threads, people have been so grumpy and negative towards things.

Just thought i would voice my opinon on the subject :-*

Remeber - Dont Worry, Be Happy :D
no comment :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Bollocks entwined with roses.

Just not mine. People are so tense here lately...

Cheers

Rich :p

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good evening dotti :D

nothing much is occuring , just grumpy people who need to loosen thier shirt ties i think!
when people post threads i dont think they want negative replys :?
Only im allowed to be the reciever of that with my jokes :lol:

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
bella_beetle2.0 said:
Unfortunately conjecturable negativity seems to be common place these days :roll:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
you always post such shit, you havent even got a TT so get a life, get on your just buggin' arse suck site!! :lol: :lol: :-*

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
denimblue225turbo said:
you always post such shit, you havent even got a TT so get a life, get on your just buggin' arse suck site!! :lol: :lol: :-*
I dare ya to say that to her face and still expect <ahem> favours :lol: :wink:

Hev x

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
she's in bed asleep, im no fool :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
denimblue225turbo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You had better watch out Glen, Bobbie is gonna slap the crap out of you when she sees that :)

Charlie

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Charlie said:
denimblue225turbo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You had better watch out Glen, Bobbie is gonna slap the crap out of you when she sees that :)

Charlie
Or break his other leg! :lol:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
glen.... i have nothing else better to do than me on here!

becareful for i shall kill your bonzai tree that at this moment at time u are cutting dead leaves off,feeding and stroking
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
bella_beetle2.0 said:
becareful for i shall kill your bonzai tree that at this moment at time u are cutting dead leaves off,feeding and stroking
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blimey, :eek: , I've heard it been called some pet names before but that beats it all! :lol: Steady on girl, go easy on the poor cripplehobblestickspaz :p :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.