Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,647 Posts
tonksy26 said:
Doesn't half piss me off. They put something up for sale, so you message them to buy it and they just ignore it. WTFFFFF ! I can see when you have read it, if its sold then its not hard to reply 'SOLD' [smiley=devil.gif]
Tell me about it :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84,236 Posts
SteviedTT said:
Don't talk to me about ignorant buyers :roll: I've had my bloody fill of them :evil:
All I said was where's my engine covers :wink: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,488 Posts
Buyer: "I want one, really want one, please can I have one"

Seller: "Ok, I'll make one and PM you when its ready"

Buyer: "Ok, looking forward to receiving it"

Seller: "It's ready, please send payments to....."

Buyer: " "

Had this happen now about 10 times :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,941 Posts
oldguy said:
Waster: "I want one, really want one, please can I have one"

Seller: "Ok, I'll make one and PM you when its ready"

Waster: "Ok, looking forward to receiving it"

Seller: "It's ready, please send payments to....."

Waster: " "

Had this happen now about 10 times :?
Corrected that for you OG, I get them all the time as well, order the stock in and then nothing. WANKERS :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,971 Posts
tonksy26 said:
Doesn't half piss me off. They put something up for sale, so you message them to buy it and they just ignore it. WTFFFFF ! I can see when you have read it, if its sold then its not hard to reply 'SOLD' [smiley=devil.gif]
+1 even had pics sent, asked how they wanted paying... No answer :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
oldguy said:
Buyer: "I want one, really want one, please can I have one"

Seller: "Ok, I'll make one and PM you when its ready"

Buyer: "Ok, looking forward to receiving it"

Seller: "It's ready, please send payments to....."

Buyer: " "

Had this happen now about 10 times :?
Surely if you have to make something then you get any prospective buyer to pay first then make it and send it?? That would do away with the above problem?? No money, no make - no problem?

bigbramble said:
I see no sellers..... [smiley=bomb.gif]
LoL! ..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif] +1 on that.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,488 Posts
Surely if you have to make something then you get any prospective buyer to pay first then make it and send it?? That would do away with the above problem?? No money, no make - no problem?

I've always only taken payment when I have had goods ready to send.....and TRUST with other TT enthusiasts is the reason I operate this way......perhaps payments first in future..... :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
oldguy said:
Surely if you have to make something then you get any prospective buyer to pay first then make it and send it?? That would do away with the above problem?? No money, no make - no problem?

I've always only taken payment when I have had goods ready to send.....and TRUST with other TT enthusiasts is the reason I operate this way......perhaps payments first in future..... :?
Unfortunately once you've been let down a couple of time it is just the way it has to be. I don't think it is unreasonable and especially if you are able to give an estimated date of posting (posted within 3-5 days of cleared payment?).

As always there will always be the few that spoil it for the most.

:)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top