Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Since selling my TT 3 years ago now, I have decided to buy another. Although lots of fun in the Lotus I now want something more ‘comfortable’ and since the TT is the only car I have ever missed I had to choose another.

Am hoping to buy one this year but not in too much of a rush, just want to take my time and find a nice example (no mods this time lol!)

Am looking to buy another 225 but in black this time (previously silver) with no more than 60k on the clock. How much am I looking at paying realistically?

Hope everyone’s cool and cannot wait to be back.

·
Registered
427 Posts
welcome back!

I'd say 11K-13K

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nXPLOSi said:
What year you looking at?

I just picked up a 2002, 52 Plate for 11k with 53K on the clock just last week.
Wow that sounds like a good price, not to fussed about year as long as its low miles. Although I do prefer the models when the front grill changed, what year was that?

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Boba FeTT said:
nXPLOSi said:
What year you looking at?

I just picked up a 2002, 52 Plate for 11k with 53K on the clock just last week.
Wow that sounds like a good price, not to fussed about year as long as its low miles. Although I do prefer the models when the front grill changed, what year was that?
End of 02 I think - mine was registered July 02 and has all the facelift stuff except for the 3 bar grille. Audi sort of 'staggered it' for some reason.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Also depends if you're bothered about the new car tax coming in, e.g. pre March 2001 cars will be a lot cheaper to tax then after March 2001 - I'm considering getting another TT but now thinking a slightly older one for cheaper tax might be the way to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.