Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's time to say good bye to the tt forum ,I'm sure quite a few will say thanks god for that :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was hard to let it go , but after two and the half years i'm simply wanted a change and try something different . TT was one of the best cars i've owned so far ,i've spend alot of time working on it, bought it totally standard and made to stand out of the crowd .It's awesome forum whit alot of useful info and some interesting people ,i've helped quite a few members and woopsied off even more ,but it's a forum so everything goes :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you and good bye :wink:

few picture for those who have never seen my car (very unlikely whit the amount of the pictures on this forum :lol: )

before

and the final look

and few pick of new car

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,371 Posts
Hi Kaz, All the best for the future & hope you enjoy the BM as much as the TT. I'm sure you will be back. :p
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
only knew you for a few months and some good stuff has come from you, thanks for the help and the stickers! did a mighty fine job of your TT and the Z4 looks very BMW'ish :lol: have fun :)

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
You got your TT looking just right what's the plans for the Z4 :?:
You can post some pics when you get it sorted :p

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
:( you made an error mate your TT was soo nice! Stick about, the forum won't be the same without your responses ;)

Thanks for all your help over time too mate!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
822 Posts
Take care dude, keep us posted on the Z4, will be interesting to see what you do with it (apart from Red reverse light stickers and some mirror decals !) :)
:) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Keep in touch with us Kaz, your sharp sometimes cruel and acidic humour is brilliant and combined with your English mis phrases is something we cant do without........ [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] . good luck mate...

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
merlin c said:
Keep in touch with us Kaz, your sharp sometimes cruel and acidic humour is brilliant and combined with your English mis phrases is something we cant do without........ [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] . good luck mate...
+1

At least keep us updated with mods that you've done (planning to) on the Z4 ;)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Cheers Kaz, I prefer your TT to be honest... :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
jamman said:
I will miss you :(

Please ask your girlfriend to stop sending sexy pictures I have enough now :wink:
That's his mum............. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
All the best Kaz....Z4 looks nice mate. Im sure you will "Kaztomise" her soon.... :) Your dry sense of wit will be missed. You were a real character here on the forum.
Promise me this, you will give the new Beemer forum the same hell you gave us eh... :lol: Just jesting.

All the best mate. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Damien.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Good luck mate, I must say, I will miss your pic taking skills. All the best

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
V6RUL said:
Goodbye.
Fed up of translating your shit english
Looks like we have found your acerbic replacement Kaz..........V6KAZRUL.......AKA Steve... :-* :lol:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts