Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car went in for service wednesday, and picking my TT back up today as there were some warrenty items that needed sorting (sure that does'nt surprise anyone).

They gave me a S-line A3 2.0TDI, completly kitted out. Looks and drives brilliantly. Not going to be trading in, but it just made me wonder what an S3 would be like...?

Has anyone had an S3 and converted to a TT?

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
MKI doesnt count :wink:

I have a MKII wife has an A3. I hate it. wouldnt have one given.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wouldn't happen to be black, with sat nav plus and dog hair in the boot would it...?

·
Registered
223 Posts
J55RAG_audiTT said:
Car went in for service wednesday, and picking my TT back up today as there were some warrenty items that needed sorting (sure that does'nt surprise anyone).

They gave me a S-line A3 2.0TDI, completly kitted out. Looks and drives brilliantly. Not going to be trading in, but it just made me wonder what an S3 would be like...?

I had the same car from Walton Audi, fully loaded a3 s line. Was great, but as I had an a3 when it first came out I certainly wouldn't change.

·
Registered
223 Posts
J55RAG_audiTT said:

I had the same car from Walton Audi, fully loaded a3 s line. Was great, but as I had an a3 when it first came out I certainly wouldn't change.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Toshiba said:
MKI doesnt count :wink:

I have a MKII wife has an A3. I hate it. wouldnt have one given.
That's a ringing endorsement.

I almost feel like buying one now :lol: (or did you mean a Mk.II wife?)

C :p

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I had the same car from Walton Audi, fully loaded a3 s line. Was great, but as I had an a3 when it first came out I certainly wouldn't change.[/quote]

I am jealous.....i got a 1.6 petrol with absolutely no extras on it, it didn't even have metallic paint, but even if it had, it wouldn't have helped with that spec. Boring to drive and look at was an understatment.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
shogbert said:
hope my dealer gives me something good after the bollox up with the estimated delivery dates!
I know hes gonna throw me the keys of a 5 yr old A4 estate or something knowing my luck!
Audi don't make an estate :p

·
Registered
610 Posts
fut1a said:
I am jealous.....i got a 1.6 petrol with absolutely no extras on it, ....
I got a 1.4T A3. It was hilarious!

C

·
Registered
275 Posts
shogbert said:
hope my dealer gives me something good after the bollox up with the estimated delivery dates!
I know hes gonna throw me the keys of a 5 yr old A4 estate or something knowing my luck!
We are running around in a £50k Q7 at the minute as the Mrs' TTR was damaged and I rejected. The new one has turned up this week.

Went on the Hertz website to "hire" a Q7 and for the 6 weeks it would cost £6k :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a simiar car from Chelmsford Audi and asolutely hated it. Just felt really unsure on the road compared to the TT. It's all subjective though I suppose.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've had a few different "loan cars" since owning my TTR at the end of last year. The last one was a 3.0tdi s line A6 Avant, fully loaded. It went like stink on the motorways, felt really sharp too.

Wonder what I will get the next time my TT goes up its rectum?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.