Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with my indicators, they don't flash when they are turned on, the green light on the dash stays lit and the outside indicator lights are on, but not flashing. The hazards work ok and when the alarm is activated the lights flash.

The problem seemed to started last night after flashing someone and indicating at the same time, I've checked past posts but no one had the same problem, although it still maybe a hazard relay needed to fix it.

Any help would be much appriciated

Thanks

Des

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mate I had the same problem on Saturday morning it's the relay I went to Audi Stafford had one in stock it's part of the hazzard switch you have to take radio out and air con unit it took me about a hour and half hope this helps

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies, I will wack the dash first before getting the relay.

Des

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wacked the dash this morning and the indicators are working again, I might try this on the ECU may get a few more bhp. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Happy days mine decided to give me trouble, no flashing . thought the worst given a quick slap to dash pod top and hey presto all fixed.
Trouble is why ? have I got a loose connection or something? Have noticed on certain road surfaces a buzzing sort of sound from the dash area any ideas guys?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.