Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals

Read alot about induction kits but is there really that much difference in it? About to have the car mapped with a blue-flame also but wanted a decent induction kit?

Is the neuspeed power flow really wother the money?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,053 Posts
R3AP4R said:
Hi guys/gals

Read alot about induction kits but is there really that much difference in it? About to have the car mapped with a blue-flame also but wanted a decent induction kit?

Is the neuspeed power flow really wother the money?
It wont make any difference to your remap, but there are some small gains to be had shown in tests. You can get the P-flo for £40 from awesome :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Danny1 said:
R3AP4R said:
Hi guys/gals

Read alot about induction kits but is there really that much difference in it? About to have the car mapped with a blue-flame also but wanted a decent induction kit?

Is the neuspeed power flow really wother the money?
It wont make any difference to your remap, but there are some small gains to be had shown in tests. You can get the P-flo for £40 from awesome :)
Really? I phoned them and they said that the £40 filter was only a small part to the kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,002 Posts
What i would say with induction kits/panel filters is aslong as the car can get more air in that less restricted with a nice cold air feed then the better it can be, at the very least its a good start point for more mods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,053 Posts
R3AP4R said:
Danny1 said:
R3AP4R said:
Hi guys/gals

Read alot about induction kits but is there really that much difference in it? About to have the car mapped with a blue-flame also but wanted a decent induction kit?

Is the neuspeed power flow really wother the money?
It wont make any difference to your remap, but there are some small gains to be had shown in tests. You can get the P-flo for £40 from awesome :)
Really? I phoned them and they said that the £40 filter was only a small part to the kit?
Its the filter, I think the only thing you dont get is the mounting bracket/heat shield but its debateable how much that does. Aslong as you can fit it using something to stop it shaking about will be fine. Or just wait for one to come up 2nd hand on here, they pop up quite often for approx £75.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,670 Posts
Pointless mod..... all it does is generate a lot of noise........ the airbox on the TT isn't that restrictive in the first instance and a nice Panel filter will give you better gains, certainly in the hotter weather as the indcution kits will suffer from heat soak UNLESS you have the isolation box.... but even then it's a lot of money and a lot of faff for not much gain.

Take the money you'd spend on the induction kit, buy a nice panel filter and TIP and THEN remap ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83,930 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,492 Posts
Just my 5 pence.....but my VTDA along with the MM DV is one of my favourite engine mods i have bought for my qs. The induction grunt is quite awesome :p . Infact fair to say unique to Steve Shwings product. And much more air is going through. It has given my quite boring bland sounding 1.8t engine bags of character and i love it... :D

Damien.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top