Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More shopping necessary :x I'm after an inket printer with duplex facility, and something compact as I don't want paper feed and output trays taking up space behind or in front of the thing. Not much to choose from and even the best A4 Canon seems to get poor reviews on account of piddlingly small ink tanks (9ml!), expensive ink, and being noisier than its predecessors. A replacement print head for mine is no longer available (thanks Canon!). It seems Epson still have a crappy rep'.

What to go for?

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
I have been 'won over' by Kodak in the last year, even though they are in some trouble they are still worth a look at. Decent performance from them all round considering the cost.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Got a couple of Canon MG6250s, brilliant performance, and as for the ink tanks, have used top garde compatables from the 1st refill, £11 a set of 5 colours, no issue sat all , all chipped like oem and display levels, used in office enviroment so lots of pages a day, work both wired or wireless, also Apple Airprint and all Android devices, about £130 from Amazon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts