1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I thought car's had brakes!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
..and you'd think it'd have better breaks than a Hyundai Trajic. It must have been driver error :roll:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Defo got his eye's shut!!!!! should have gone to spec saver's :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i think the people driving those lambo's arent ''drivers'' they probably just have them for the looks and forget they have got 500bhp under the heavy foot and one slip........look what happens :eek:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
denimblue225turbo said:
i think the people driving those lambo's arent ''drivers'' they probably just have them for the looks and forget they have got 500bhp under the heavy foot and one slip........look what happens :eek:
i know what you mean mate, yet another case of "ambition exceeded talent" .... or as they say on Top Gear "ambitious, but rubbish" :lol: ..... Just think of the potential market for supercars with 1.2 smokey little oil burner lumps stuck in them, most of the posers never use the cars fully anyway, like you say it's all about the style, in fact, i wonder if I could do an exchange for my 225 lump and the lovely ripsnorter V12 in the back of the Murcielago? :lol:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
yeah im wondering if you could shoe horn a R8 V10 in the TT, im sure someone would be up for a swap [smiley=dizzy2.gif]

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i love how the wedge shape makes both the cars in both the accidents slide underneath, do you reckon that was design feature they had in mind :lol:

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
That's everyday normal parking in my eye :lol:[/quote]
Hey Abi that could be you if you dont get your brakes sorted :eek: Be careful out there. :wink:[/quote]

Thank you for remind me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]
Sorry chick didnt mean to upset you :oops: :cry:

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
the stig said:
That's everyday normal parking in my eye :lol:
Hey Abi that could be you if you dont get your brakes sorted :eek: Be careful out there. :wink:[/quote]

Thank you for remind me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]
Sorry chick didnt mean to upset you :oops: :cry:[/quote]

Aww your :cry: with me how sweet :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.