Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I saw a documentary on the last one. Those are real implanted teeth. He really wanted to be a cat. lol

·
Registered
84,237 Posts
ResB said:
I saw a documentary on the last one. Those are real implanted teeth. He really wanted to be a tosser . lol
:wink: :p

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
ResB said:
I saw a documentary on the last one. Those are real implanted teeth. He really wanted to be a tosser . lol
:wink: :p
That's what I wanted to say thanks. ;) :p :p

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
That's not the half of it.

Some even have metal implanted under their skin that give the impression of say a, crocodile's back.? :lol:

And new craze, Branding!

Literally taking a piece of metal heating it up and toasting yourself. This ones particularly popular in.........................................you guessed it America. Why?

Coz its FREE :wink:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
<shakes head>

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
qooqiiu said:
That's not the half of it.

Some even have metal implanted under their skin that give the impression of say a, crocodile's back.? :lol:

And new craze, Branding!

Literally taking a piece of metal heating it up and toasting yourself. This ones particularly popular in.........................................you guessed it America. Why?

Coz its FREE :wink:
They do that on [email protected] II. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.