Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm currently paying £192 a month I'm 21 with 4 years no claims bonus. So as I'm due to get a renewel soon I thought I'd have a quick look online to find out what sort of money il be looking at this year . So I added mum n dad to the policy and this year il looking at £95 a month what's a bargain :)

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
My daughter's 24 and pays just under £800 per year with us parents on the policy, goes up to over £1k with just one of us removed :eek:

Car insurance... bah! :evil:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
warrenstuart said:
My daughter's 24 and pays just under £800 per year with us parents on the policy, goes up to over £1k with just one of us removed :eek:

Car insurance... bah! :evil:
Tell me about it it's a joke but I'm much happier now lol

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
My son's 17 next year and dredding what the quotes will come in at for a 1.1 or 1.2 saxo/fiesta/corsa etc :x

I guess the bank of mom & dad will be asked to assist :roll:

·
Registered
590 Posts
staners1 said:
So I'm currently paying £192 a month I'm 21 with 4 years no claims bonus. So as I'm due to get a renewel soon I thought I'd have a quick look online to find out what sort of money il be looking at this year . So I added mum n dad to the policy and this year il looking at £95 a month what's a bargain :)
Im 21 with 3 years no claims and pay 700 for the year.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
H11WGY said:
staners1 said:
Im 21 with 3 years no claims and pay 700 for the year.
who r u with?? i do have a speeding conviction though :cry:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I pay just under £100 a month, 23 with 6 years no claims, but I do have 6 points :(

That's with Churchill.

Oh yes.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
staners1 said:
L0z said:
I pay just under £100 a month, 23 with 6 years no claims, but I do have 6 points :(

That's with Churchill.

Oh yes.
ok im not that bad lol only 3 points :wink:
It was driving without due care :(

I was younger...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.