Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving along in slow traffic this morning, I moved the cars clock forward an hour using the clock control.

As soon as the time was set the DIS beeped and displayed MPH. What had happened was the speed warning had been set for 20MPH which was *really* annoying.

Tried resetting the speed warning but the user-controllable one is on computer 2, and the error is coming from computer 1. Haven't tried swiching engine off / on yet so hopefully the DIS will reset itself before I have to drive home. Otherwise it's a trip back to Audi :(

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
That's weird Wallsend?? I did the same thing this morning (re set the time while driving into work)

This did not happen to me?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wallsendmag said:
The adjustment for the time is used to set the speed alert when you are moving its not a bug RTFM :roll: It will reset now the ignition is off.
Cheers mate, RTFM was not an option at the time :lol:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
FinFerNan said:
That's weird Wallsend?? I did the same thing this morning (re set the time while driving into work)

This did not happen to me?
The time is set using the DIS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.