Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Basically im thinking of changing my interior.

I currently have the denim blue interior on a black TT (strange combination but i originally loved it).

Is there anyone out there after denim blue interior and is willing to swap for black or red (obviously plus money your way if willing to swap for red).

The person willing to swap will need to know how to change the interior as i am clueless but willing to help.

Also has to be great condition as mine is too.

An out there question but worth a try.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hi mate, whereabouts are you?

Any pictures of the interior? I would be up for a swap, I have a full black leather/suede interior?

Let me know if you're interested.

Loz

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry only after full leather, cheers for the offer though

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm im after the whole thing really i know its a pain in the arse but wud rather have complete denim blue or complete black rather than half and half

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Taylortony said:
Don't forget some are heated etc....

There is a cheap tan set up on evil bay at the moment will need an airbag swop..
I think tan would get too dirty and mine are both heated.

Im sounding really picky now lol

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Taylortony said:
Perhaps bid on something like this if you get no offers, just do an Audi tt leather seats search.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-TT-Mk1-H ... 19d3663e65

There is a full red set up but not cheap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-TT-MK1-8 ... 1e705984e1
Cheers for all your help mate!

To be honest only really after a swap because with the blue interior everything needs swapping such as the roof lining the carpet the dashboard etc. so to get all of that in black off ebay is going to be very rare and expensive.

I can understand why no-one would want to swap because of the huge effort involved but thought it would be worth a try.

As for the red i would make that guy an offer but then if i bought them i would have blue carpet, roof and dash with res seats haha! Not appealing lol

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Red*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.