Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am awaiting delivery of a white I pad 2 16gb. It will be brand new, boxed, and unopened. I ordered it as a gift for my girlfriend but she is getting on my nerves so I can't be bothered giving it to her.
£280 inc postage or £265 if being collected from L11 4UW.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright mate, where did you buy it from?

Any receipt, proof of purchase etc?

Cheers.

L

·
Registered
213 Posts
L0z said:
Alright mate, where did you buy it from?

Any receipt, proof of purchase etc?

Cheers.

L
Hi, I purchased the I Pad through a happli deal. It said that it would arrive within 28 days of purchase and it's been 12 days to this point. There was an issue with the original order which happli e mailed me about on Thursday the 23rd. It partly read:

"Hi,
Thank you for purchasing your Ipad 2 from happli.
We have had some issues with the original merchant regarding your order. We have now rectified these issues by finding a new merchant who will fulfill this order.
Your order will still be delivered within the original delivery time of 28 days."

One thing i forgot to mention in my first post sorry is that the I Pad comes with a European charger and a UK mains adapter. I don't think this will be an issue, but my apologies for forgetting to mention it in the first place.
I have no receipt at this point, only a confirmation e mail from happli after the order was initially made and then a follow up e mail to notify me of the original merchant issue.
I would hope that if / when the I Pad arrives a receipt will be with it. We shall see.

If i have left anything out please don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does sound a bit dodgy mate.

If you can send me the emails? Also when you receive the iPad can you send me a picture of the iPad and receipt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
L0z said:
It does sound a bit dodgy mate.

If you can send me the emails? Also when you receive the iPad can you send me a picture of the iPad and receipt?

If you let me know your e mail address i will gladly forward you the latest happli e mail i received about the purchase. A picture of the item and invoice can then be e mailed to you when they arrive.
Alternatively my original plan after deciding to sell the I Pad was to list it on e bay. If you want i can send you the e bay item number when the item has been listed. That way you will have e bay and pay pal protection as you feel that "It does sound a bit dodgy mate"

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't mean for it to sound rude mate, it's jut you got to be careful with items like this?

[email protected]

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
213 Posts
L0z said:
I didn't mean for it to sound rude mate, it's jut you got to be careful with items like this?

[email protected]

Cheers mate.

Thanks. I have forwarded the 2 e mails I have to you.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers mate, I got them.

Let me know when you receive it yeah?

Cheers,

Laurence

·
Registered
213 Posts
L0z said:
Cheers mate, I got them.

Let me know when you receive it yeah?

Cheers,

Laurence
Thanks Laurence, i will e mail you as soon as it arrives.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts