Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Have had no problems with my Nokia 8800 with the factory fitted bluetooth, but just got an iPhone and cannot get it to pair with the car. Has anyone had this problem or has others worked without any hassle?

Jim

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Grant had his working fine cant help any more than that I use a blackberry and thats also fine

·
Registered
114 Posts
My iphone .. works no problem and the address book also loads up on the dash.. Worked with sat nav + head unit in mine .. and concert in my friends

·
Registered
379 Posts
My Sony Ericsson K800 had major problems when I first got the car. I sorted it by updating the firmware on the phone. A long shot but it could be a good first thing to do with your IPhone (give me a PM if you want more info).

On the subject of the IPhone, is it me or are they horrendously expensive? £200ish, plus £35 pm 18 month contract? Bargain.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advise guys. I looked at many iphone forum suggestions and finally got one that actually worked. It was a simple matter of switching on the flight mode and then off again and for some strange reason this did the trick, not sure why but just glad it did.

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
iphone, :roll:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
iPhone 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.