Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it all starts again tonight at 01.00,,, ( for the hardy few ),,, lets hope it is better than the last one !!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
not expecting a lot after the last one excitement factor 0, bordum factor 100% :(

did not think no refueling would have such an impact, wonder how long into the season before the first rules change to bring back some fun.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm hoping that Bahrain isn't representative of the whole season. Fingers crossed for Melbourne - the safety car often makes an appearance or two here though so that might mix things up a bit.

If things don't get much better in the next four races, I wouldn't be surprised if they enforce two compulsory pit stops in the race, although I'm a big supporter of randomly activated sprinkler systems on the corners :wink:

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
" sprinklers " were on for all,, but i hope they are turned off tonight ...

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it all starts again at 03 00 hours for the hardy few,,:D :D ... lets hope it is as good as the last one.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all the ingrediants for a cracker !! :D :D , in fact two races in one,, one for the lead and another for the 4 guys at the back,, :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZOOM ZOOM

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not bad,, :) :)

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sprinklers at the ready !!!
i think they are going to be needed !!! :eek: :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.