Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you fit MK2 TT seats in the MK1???

Also would the heater elements be the same or if not can they be wired to work with the original heater elements?

any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Dont bother jub m8, the MK2 seats are known for sagging and I have the rs4's that are being sold at the weekend (wish I had asked full price now as I had loads of offers) the seats can be fitted but its more hass than its worth?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stub said:
Dont bother jub m8, the MK2 seats are known for sagging and I have the rs4's that are being sold at the weekend (wish I had asked full price now as I had loads of offers) the seats can be fitted but its more hass than its worth?
Thanks Stu. Shame about the RS4 seats! :cry: Was soooooo looking forward to seing your motor with them babies fitted! I say cream leather retrim is what you do :p 8)

Ah thats a shame..... I do like the Recaros, but the cusions are too thin and after a long drive i can imagine them being abit uncomfortable. Also they arent heated! We love abit of heated seats 8)

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Juber said:
Stub said:
Thanks Stu. Shame about the RS4 seats! :cry: Was soooooo looking forward to seing your motor with them babies fitted! I say cream leather retrim is what you do :p 8)

Ah thats a shame..... I do like the Recaros, but the cusions are too thin and after a long drive i can imagine them being abit uncomfortable. Also they arent heated! We love abit of heated seats 8)
You can get a heating unit for the Recaros from Capital seating

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
jbell said:
Sat in an A5 with exactly the same problem with the seats on Tuesday
It is not a problem it is normal wear just ask Audi :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I hate the leather is sagging!!! If I will buy a new TT and my seat look like this ones!! I will be crazy!!!! Why Audi make this :x :x design?????

uhmmmmm Have you thought maybe in the Recaro S3 seats???? But to be honest I don't know I you can fit in a MKI TT! :?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
John-H said:
Why would you want to? - they look awful after a bit of sitting on....

Aaargh so thats what goes on in the mk2 forum then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
That was some way to make your point John :lol:

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.