Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update on my TT

Checked my car 2 weeks ago after it had been delivered to the dealer and found a paint chip on the driver's door.

The dealer sent the car to the body shop for repair. Courtesy car provided.

Dealer has just called to say that the paint repair has been completed, car has been polished BUT they have now found a chip in the windscreen and they now need to order a new windscreen and fit this. He will up date me again on Tuesday :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is even before I collect the car. Hopefully things change when I eventually pick the car up.

Really scunnered though. I think I need to drown my sorrows tonight :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
That's shite news Scott!

Hope it gets sorted asap - Meanwhile enjoy the bevvies tonight :p

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Its not on when they use your car as a general demo car for punters.

·
Registered
549 Posts
On the upside, your dealer has been honest with you. Imagine how angry you would have been to find the stone chip on collection and realising the dealer should have noticed and let you know.

Chin up. Piss poor luck m8. When you do drive off in the car you will soon forget about this hastle, maybe even be thankful the work was done to maximise your initial enjoyment of the car.

Now go get pi$$ed :wink:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Dood I can tell you one thing, you going to forget this all the minute you drive off, I have had mine now for just under a month and I am still in awe, still figuring out all the little bits and bobs but man..............

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Toshiba said:
Its not on when they use your car as a general demo car for punters.
Thinking the same, the windscreen thing sounds new, otherwise it would have been picked up at the same time, wouldn't it? How's that then?

Anyway, have fun with Stella.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have to say, dealer has been honest. He's not too happy either. He hasn't got any money off me and I'm driving around in his £40grand demonstrator.

I glad he hasn't decided to fix it on the fly and not tell me.

Oh well time for beer!!!!! [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.