Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys decided to boot it and check the boost pressure and numerous times now im still getting the reading 1080 at peak is this normal?? also the peak on the mass air flow was 193 is this normal too??

i have 1 more thing to ask if anyone has experienced this problem, when the car is idling every now and again it drops 100/200 revs then goes back to normal u can just here it when ur stood outside??? and ideas?
cheers marc

·
Registered
780 Posts
staners1 said:
RudeBadger said:
No Completely standard has not long had new maf!
Was it a genuine OEM MAF? I had problems where the garage fitted a cheaper MAF. Changed it to a genuine one (Bosch i think) and that cured it.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
In that case Maf reading is fine.... and that bar reading = about 15psi also perfectly fine. The rev thing this pretty standard also..... there are a few things that can be done I believe additional earth straps, throttle body clean etc but most of us get the same fella.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RudeBadger said:
In that case Maf reading is fine.... and that bar reading = about 15psi also perfectly fine. The rev thing this pretty standard also..... there are a few things that can be done I believe additional earth straps, throttle body clean etc but most of us get the same fella.
ok cheers mate audi put the maf on so its oem and the throtle body has been cleaned also buy audi :) any idea on the dropping revs when its ticking over???

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
might need a new set of sparky plugs??

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts